This library building remains closed to the public, but the following services are available:
Serving South Amherst Since 1930
The Munson Memorial Library, a branch of the Jones Library, occupies one wing of the Munson Memorial Building. The Building was dedicated in 1930 as a memorial to Mr. Parnell Munson, fulfilling a bequest made to the Town by his wife Mrs. Mary Munson. Located on land donated to the Town by Mr. William H. Atkins, the Building contains meeting rooms, the Library, and a large community hall.